Get Your Blood Analysis
The phase contrast blood assessment and bright field live and dry blood analysis are used as a screening test to monitor metabolic dysfunction—thereby taking the guesswork out of diet determination and the selection of an appropriate nutrition regime.
The tests are administered by extracting a few drops of capillary blood from the fingertip. The blood is then placed on microscope slides to be observed through two different optical modalities of a high powered microscope. This technique enables a Microscopist —as well as a client— to observe and analyze the features of the blood terrain via video monitoring. Among the phenomena observed in the live and dry blood are:
– The level of activity of the immune system
– The condition of the red blood cells
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, heart, lung, prostate, ovary, breast and other organ stress
– Detection of the presence of parasites, yeast, fungus, mold, and the degree of pleomorphic activity
– Observation of features associated with blood sugar imbalance
– Observation of features associated with malabsorption of fats
– Observation of features associated with protein malabsorption
– Observation of features associated with nutrient malabsorption and vitamin deficiency
– Observation of crystalline forms such as protoplasts, fibrous thallus, uric acid, cholesterol, and mycotoxins
– Observation of features associated with gastro-intestinal tract dysfunction
– Observation of features associated with degenerative conditions
How Live Blood Analysis Can Help the Health Care Professional & Client:
Both the health care professional and the client will be able to see the characteristics of the client’s blood—live on a video screen which can give current information as it pertains to the biological terrain of that individual.(Abnormalities appear in the blood sometimes years before they manifest themselves as illness.) This information can assist the Health Care Professional and Client by:
– Giving early warning of possible oncoming problems
– Specifying conditions quickly and unambiguously
– Alerting clients to the advisability of specific medical referral
– Monitoring the condition before and after regimes
– Determining the effectiveness of various regimes
– Plant-based education.
– A blood test for detection and monitoring of metabolic dysfunction
– Personalized education classes that include a drop of fingertip blood analyzed, report, recipes, fresh produce storage preparation and healthy snack sampling.
Cost per person as follows:
1 = $200 per person
2 = $150 per person
3 = $125 per person
4+ = $100 per person
Follow-up blood observations = $75 per person
Follow-up observations are recommended every 30 days to monitor improvements; thereafter, every 4 months as it takes 120 days (4 months) to replace blood cells.
We truly are what we eat and drink!
PLEASE NOTE: After you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download your certificate. The downloaded file will appear at the bottom of your screen or in your “Download” folder.
If paying online by credit card, your banking statement will show our AAAH Water PayPal information. You may pay with your own PayPal account or simply use your preferred credit or debit card. If you experience difficulty with downloading or receiving your purchase, or if you prefer to make your payment over the phone, please do not hesitate to contact us at 210.880.4321.