What’s in your blood?
“Healthy blood starts with AAAH Water.
Healthy Blood = Healthy People!”
AAAH Water & Health LLC is pleased to introduce you
to our expert in hydration and blood health:
Dr. Roe, The Blood Lady
Naturopathic Doctor, Natural Health Practitioner,
Blood Health Microscopist
This video is of live unhealthy blood with sugar (ninja) stars, otherwise known as Echinocytes.
Latent tissue acidosis in the extra cellular fluid and the body’s inability to remove acid waste build up in the blood causing the cells to break down. Often observed in clients who consume large amounts of sugary beverages and foods.
Do you want to know what’s in your blood?
Take charge ... get healthy!
Your body will thank you.
1 Quart for every 30 Pounds, Daily
By drinking the right amount of water for your body size (1 quart for every 30 lbs, daily) and eating 75% veggies with only 25% white, tan, brown or yellow foods at every meal, (yes, including breakfast) you can actively do your part to minimize acids and prevent and/or reverse disease. It’s really that simple.
The Blood Assessment
The phase contrast blood assessment and brightfield live and dry blood analysis are used as a screening test to monitor metabolic dysfunction—thereby taking the guesswork out of diet determination and the selection of an appropriate nutrition regime.
Read more by scrolling down!
This video is of live healthy red blood cells.
Red Blood Cells (RBC’s) should be round and smooth and flowing freely like helium baloons bouncing off each other. Their negative polarity in tact. Any observations indicating damage are caused solely by dietary and lifestyle choices.
We truly are what we drink, eat, breathe, eliminate, move, and think.
Do you want to know what’s in your blood?
It takes 120 days for the human body to fully regenerate its blood.
The human body is 98% hydrated at birth.
The human body is 70% hydrated at mid-life.
The human body is 45% hydrated when dying of old age.
Get Your Blood Analysis
The tests are administered by extracting a few drops of capillary blood from the fingertip. The blood is then placed on microscope slides to be observed through two different optical modalities of a high powered microscope. This technique enables a microscopist —as well as a client— to observe and analyze the features of the blood terrain via video monitoring. Among the phenomena observed in the live and dry blood are:
– The level of activity of the immune system
– The condition of the red blood cells
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, heart, lung, prostate, ovary, breast and other organ stress
– Detection of the presence of parasites, yeast, fungus, mold, and the degree of pleomorphic activity
– Observation of features associated with blood sugar imbalance
– Observation of features associated with malabsorption of fats
– Observation of features associated with protein malabsorption
– Observation of features associated with nutrient malabsorption and vitamin deficiency
– Observation of crystalline forms such as protoplasts, fibrous thallus, uric acid, cholesterol, and mycotoxins
– Observation of features associated with gastro-intestinal tract dysfunction
– Observation of features associated with degenerative conditions
How Live Blood Analysis Can Help the Health Care Professional & Client:
Both the health care professional and the client will be able to see the characteristics of the client’s blood—live on a video screen which can give current information as it pertains to the biological terrain of that individual.(Abnormalities appear in the blood sometimes years before they manifest themselves as illness.) This information can assist the Health Care Professional and Client by:
– Giving early warning of possible oncoming problems
– Specifying conditions quickly and unambiguously
– Alerting clients to the advisability of specific medical referral
– Monitoring the condition before and after regimes
– Determining the effectiveness of various regimes
– Plant-based education.
– A blood test for detection and monitoring of metabolic dysfunction
– Personalized education classes that include a drop of fingertip blood analyzed, report, recipes, fresh produce storage preparation and healthy snack sampling.
Office consults are $75. The cost for microscopic blood observation per person is as follows:
1 = $200 per person
2 = $150 per person
3 = $125 per person
4+ = $100 per person
Follow-up blood observations = $75 per person
Also, Reams Chemical Urine Analysis is available for an additional $50 per test. This very specific urine test can help to identify up to 2000+ conditions of health, much earlier than normal laboratory tests.
Follow-up observations are recommended every 30 days to monitor improvements; thereafter, every 4 months as it takes 120 days (4 months) to replace blood cells.
We truly are what we drink, eat, breathe, eliminate, move, and think!
Use the contact form below or call (210) 880-4321 to schedule an appointment.